Peanut Butter Banana Oat Muffins
Servings: 14 muffins
2 ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (I used Ripple - 8 grams of protein per cup!)
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats
1 tablespoon chia seeds
¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare a muffin tin by spraying with non-stick spray (I used coconut oil)
3. Add all wet ingredients to a large bowl, mix well.
4. In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients, stir to combine.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
6. Divide batter in muffin tins, filling about ¾ of the way full.
7. Bake for 22 minutes, or until tops are golden and a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.